Queensland flood pictures
Updated: Look Who’s Buying Up Flood Ravaged Farm Land
June 26, 2011 – 8:42am CT
Published by Andrea Shea King at Radio Patriot
Who’s buying up flood ravaged farm land
Double Red Alert
Missouri River Flooding
Cattle commodities broker Ann writes:
Two HUGE intel leads in my email box this morning from way-back contacts that I’ve had for years, that are actually somewhat connected concepts.
1. File this one under “Now It All Makes Sense”. A Missouri farming and ranching contact just got off a conference call wherein he was informed that the federal government is sending out letters to all of the flooded out farmers in the Missouri River flood plain and bottoms notifying them that the Army Corps of Engineers will offer to BUY THEIR LAND.
Intentionally flood massive acreage of highly productive farmground. Destroy people’s communities and homes. Catch them while they are desperate and afraid and then swoop in and buy the ground cheap. Those evil sons of bitches.
2. Speaking of evil sons of bitches, George Soros appears to be “investing” in farmground through the same puppet company that he used to get into the grain elevator and fertilizer business. The company is called Ospraie Capital Management and is buying up farmground in a joint venture with Teays River Investments as a partner. Here is that announcement:
Okay. Here’s the connection. This Ospraie outfit was a hedge fund specializing in commodities that was started and run by some cocky child who didn’t know how to trade bear markets and got his butt kicked into next week in the grain market of 2008. He also lost a fortune trying to trade RARE EARTH METALS. In fact, it was so bad that he had to shut his fund down because he had promised his investors that he would give them all of their investment money back if the fund lost more than 30% in one year. Whoopsie.
But it appears that Soros swooped in and saved the day because this Ospraie is the “co-investor” with Soros that bought the remnants of ConAgra’s trading operation and renamed it . . . Gavilon. In the industry, it is widely acknowledged that Ospraie IS Soros. That three-page article citation is here, copy and paste the URL into your address bar:
As you probably remember, Gavilon just recently bought both DeBruce Grain out of Kansas City and the biggest grain elevator company in the Pacific Northwest, thus making Soros (who is the money behind Gavilon through both his own Soros Fund Management AND his de facto control of Ospraie) the third-largest grain company in the U.S. with 280 million bushels of storage capacity, behind only Archer Daniels Midland (542 million bushels storage capacity) and Cargill (344 million bushels storage capacity). That citation is here:
Bottom line: Soros, through Ospraie, is buying up farmground. Please also note that the hotlink citation above is dated June 26, 2009. My contact says this has been going on for two years – and also remember what I told you about farmground prices inflating wildly, especially in Illinois. I have personally confirmed farmground in Illinois selling for $13,000 per acre within the last month, whereas that same kind of ground in Illinois was going for $5500 per acre the day Obama was inaugurated.
Spread the word.
Two days ago, Ann posted the following on her website.
The Army Corps of Engineers in collusion with Marxist-Environmentalists have engineered a flood scenario that will, is, and already has killed people and will result in property damage in the multi-multi billions of dollars. And it is all intentional.
The excuse is saving the wetland habitat of the blue-butted water auk or some taurusfimus like that.
1. I’ll say what no one else will about the Army Corps of Engineers: that’s where all the C- state school engineering students end up. Let that reality compound over 30-40 years and you would be FAR better off letting Terry down at the local machining shop or Ricky over t’ the diesel garage run the Missouri River dam system.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE COMMON SENSE.
TERRY AND RICKY HAVE PRACTICAL SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY.
TERRY AND RICKY ARE DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHO WOULD NEVER, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, ALLOW PEOPLE TO BE KILLED AND DISPLACED.
TERRY AND RICKY HATE COMMUNISTS.
2. None of this is ever going to stop until We The People start arresting these people, trying them for treason, and then putting them in prison for the rest of their lives. This will never, ever stop unless there are massive, massive personal consequences for these people.
Gulag Notes from Arlen
Maybe we could try something just a little risky. Maybe we can mention some subjects which have, or could have something to do with this, then ask for verification or further information. That is risky because Gulag Bound is not a forum where people are used to posting. But it’s not like there’s much to risk. Perhaps you would like to look for such information and post it in comments below, whether the looking is on the ‘net or elsewhere.
1. I’ve been told that during the war in Vietnam, the U.S. caused rains to build up over the Mekong River, in order to make it difficult for Viet Cong to traverse the delta east into South Vietnamese territory. Would you like to look for information about this, or other instances of intentionally induced or increases of rain over a region?
2. It has been reported that numerous kinds of particulate matter has been found in rain gauges, including those along the Mississippi or Missouri Rivers. Can you find the most pertinent and valid information about that? And yes, that could include information about contrails and chemtrails.
3. Has the U.S. government been trying to secure land in Louisiana or elsewhere along the coast of the Gulf of Mexico, after the Deepwater Horizon crude oil (and Corexit) catastrophe. What knowledge of this may be assembled?
I’m sure there are other pertinent questions. Maybe I’ll post a new entry in GulagBound.com strictly for gathering this and related information. Some time tomorrow, I should be able to consider that more fully and follow through.
By the way, I just saw the weather forecast tonight. It calls for severe storms in the Missouri and Mississippi River Valleys. Someone just called all this “a five hundred year event.” Whether he was referring to just the new Missouri River rains, or including this Spring’s Mississippi River deluges, he did not say.